We are a non-profit, all volunteer organization dedicated to providing spiritual, educational, social and recreational activities for the disadvantaged and at-risk youth and young adults in the communities within Manassas, Manassas Park and the counties of Prince William, Fauquier, Loudon and Fairfax.
We have provided this informational Website for you to find out about the opportunities that we have for the youth and young adults that we serve and/or to become a member, contributor or volunteer.
The following business information provides more details about C.I.T.Y.
- INCORPORATED: 1991
- 501(c)(3) STAUS: 1993
- TAX-EXEMPT STATUS: 1993 - Federal Tax ID: 541560829
- CFC DONOR NUMBER: 86557
- UNITED WAY DONOR NUMBER: 8331
- MEMBERS: Membership Dues are $48 per year or $4 per month (Membership includes Full and Associated Members).
- Number of youth supported varies with programs offered. Support is provided in many highly transient communities within Manassas, Manassas Park and the counties of Prince William, Fauquier, Loudon and Fairfax.
- SALARIED MEMBERS: NONE. All volunteer.
- MEETINGS: 1st Tuesday and Third Monday of each Month at 6:30 pm. (1st Tuesday at Manassas City Hall, 3rd Monday at Georgetown South Community Center)
- ANNUAL BUDGET - Average is $15K per year.
SOURCE(s) OF FUNDS:
- Donations from Businesses and Local Churches
- Car Washes, Membership Dues and Annual Banquet
- United Way of the National Capital Area (UWNCA) Number is: 8331
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Number is: 86557
Become A Member
We thank God for using us in this ministry for his youth, and we pray that others will join us in this vital ministry. The following information is provided for you or perhaps someone you know, who is prayerfully considering becoming a member of the C.I.T.Y. family. Click here to view CITY's membership information! Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a member.
Download our By Laws in PDF format! PDF forms require Adobe reader. Download now for free!
We dedicate ourselves to this ministry with this single purpose;
"That we might live to the praise and glory of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior".